Memorial Coast Heart Institute is seeking an experienced Administrrative Secretary who has a track record of excellence in performing administrative duties. We are located in Gulfport on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We offer an exceptionally friendly, compassionate and professional work environment, and a competitive wage and benefits package.
The Following job duties list is provided for guidance only. The official job decription will provided in hard copy with the employment packet.
- Manage all administrative communication (phone, mal, email etc.)
- Prepare and attend business meetings
- Prepare and lead staff meetings, and keep records of meeting minutes
- Keep records of all administratives documents well organized
- Keep records of patient surveys and present data to manager
- Perform checks of safety equipment on reglar bassi as specified by safety guidelines
- Collaborates with other staff member nand provide adequate supportwhere needed
- Maintain adequate level of knowledge to perform the job durties and attend educational and training courses assigned by management or MHG
- Perfom office tasks assigned by management, follow up and provide timely feedback
This position is open to all applicants without prerequisites
The following criteria will be scanned by MySuxess' application algorythm. Please make sure you provide enough data
- Academics and degrees
- Employment history
- Skills (include WPM)
- Salary: Up to $17/hr
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid-time-off.
- Date: Currently accepting applications
- Location: Gulfport, MS