Memorial Coast Heart Institute is seeking an experienced a Medical Assistant / Multi-skill Technician who has experience in cardiology or a related specialty in clinic settings. We are located in Gulfport on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We offer an exceptionally friendly, compassionate and professional work environment.
The Official job responsibilities will be provided by EMployment Services at Memorial Hospital. The following list is provided for guidance only.
- Triage patients and record patient intake in EHR
- Review current medications and reconcile medication list in EHR
- Perform EKG and other required testing following the clinics protocol
- Assist healthcare providers and other clinical staff
- Prepare for patients visits
- Schedule patients visits, tests and procedures
- Collaborates with other staff member
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Follow the instructions of the supervising physician and perform the tasks delegated by them.
Minimum Position Requirements: None
- Clinical experience is preferred.
- Salary: For wage and benefits information, contact Employment Services at MHG
- Date: Currently accepting applications
- Location: Gulfport, MS