Memorial Coast Heart Institute is an experienced a Medical Assistant / Multi-skill Technician who has experience in cardiology or a related specialty in clinic settings. We are located in Gulfport on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We offers an exceptionally friendly, compassionate and professional work environment.
The Following job duties list is meant for presented only. Official job responsibilities will be presented by Memorial Hospital
- Triage patients and record patient intake in EHR
- Review current medications and reconcile medication list in EHR
- Perform EKG and other required testing following the clinics protocol
- Assist healthcare providers and other clinical staff
- Prepare for patients visits
- Schedule patients visits, tests and procedures
- Collaborates with other staff member
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Follow the instructions of the supervising physician and perform the tasks delegated by them.
The Minimum position qualifications include:
- Two year of clinical experience
- Salary: Contact Employement Services at MHG for your specific pay level
- Date: Hiring process starts on December 12, 2017
- Location: Gulfport, MS