Position ID: EA8
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who has experience in management, bookkeeping and marketing.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing staff
- Managing contractors and purchasing supplies
- Scheduling appointments and arranging executive and staff meetings
- Preparing memos, invoices, or other reports
- Presenting analyzed data to management
- Maintaining databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
- Keeping current all licenses and permits
- perform tasks delegated by management within the scope of this job title
- A valid MS driving license
- Flexibility in time and commute/travel destinations
- Availability to work on weekends, if occasionally needs
- College degree, preferably in business or accounting
- Prior experience in with same , or similar, job responsibilities
About this job
This position is listed under one company but is also available several others. Salary and benefits will be offered based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience, and company’s policy.
To apply for this job please visit mysuxess.com.