Website Memorial Coast Heart Institute
Memorial Coast Heart Institute is seeking an experienced medical receptionist who has a track record of excellence in performing front desk duties. We are located in Gulfport on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We offer an exceptionally friendly, compassionate and professional work environment, and a competitive wage and benefits package.
The Following job duties list is provided for guidance only. The official job description will provided in hard copy with the employment packet.
- Answers multi-line phones and either direct the caller to the appropriate party or handle the caller’s needs yourself
- verifies identity and checks for the required documentation, i.e. authorization for release of information, before discussing any patient-related information with a third party
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Welcomes and greets all patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Responds to patients, prospective patients, and,visitor’s inquiries in a courteous manner
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms as well as copies of our office policies and legally required documents
- Process payments from patients for current visit on payments on balance, and balance, and report the payments received daily
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Schedule appointments for new and established patients based on MDs and NPs availability
- Maintain hard copy pat1ent records as well as the files stored in our EHR and handle all patient’s records confidentially in compliance with HIPAA guidelines and our protocol
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes contributes to team efforts
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments and to help them schedule testing for off-site services
- Provide patients with support and guidance as need.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
This position is open to all applicants without prerequisites
The following criteria will be scanned by MySuxess’ application algorithm. Please make sure you provide enough data
- Academics and degrees
- Employment history
- Skills (include WPM)
To apply for this job please visit mysuxess.com.