We seeking an experienced staff accountant with administrative experience, or administrative assistant with bookkeeping or accounting experience, who has a track record of excellence in performing bookkeeping, accounting and administrative duties. We are located in Gulfport on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. We offer an exceptionally friendly, compassionate and professional work environment, and a competitive wage and benefits package.
The Following job duties list is provided for guidance only. The official job description will provided in hard copy with the employment packet.
- Perform and keep up-to-date all bookkeeping records and prepare financial statements for weekly review
- Manage all administrative communication (phone, mail, email etc.)
- Prepare for and attend business meetings presenting financial reports
- Keep the records of all administratives documents well organized
- Keep records of surveys and other means of data collection and present data to manager
- Perform checks of safety equipment on regular basis as specified by regulatory guidelines
- √Collaborates with other staff members and provide adequate support when needed
- Maintain adequate level of knowledge to perform the job duties and attend educational and training courses assigned by management and make effort to gain knowledge and skills needed for the job
- Perform other tasks, routine or occasional, as assigned by the office manager, and provide timely feedback.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor degree
- Prior administrative, bookkeeping or accounting appointment
- Knowledge of any major accounting software
Wages: To be discussed based on credentials and experience
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan (profit sharing)
- Paid vacation
- Paid select federal holidays
- Paid sick days
This position is currently open. Please use the from below to apply online. Electronic resume is required to be attached to your application form.